Connecting the Diaspora
ADUD’s networking program is essential to the mission of the organization. Networking is about making connections and building enduring, mutually beneficial relationships. ADUD operates as a catalyst to ensure you meet the “right” people to include in your network and increase your sphere of influence.
Engagement-Connect empowers members to partner with individuals, businesses, agencies, and institutions. Only through networking can we build stronger communities here in the United States and in our homes abroad. This program allows immigrants to help their families and friends abroad whose very existence often depends on their success as they navigate this new world!
The Engage-Connect Program Offers a range of opportunities/activities:
- Guest Speakers as opportune
- Quarterly updates to share what the Team has been working on
- Various pre-scheduled educational presentations or workshop
- In depth discussion on contemporary issues/topics
- Collaborative efforts to find solutions to and support for health, well-being, evolvement, and education of the community
- Most importantly, the opportunity to build friendships with a network of people who you will lean on and help for years to come.